Bucket Trolleys Van Oord
Five trolleys are installed on five racks to manage rock dumping buckets. Location: On board of Storness, Owner Van Oord. Designed by Kenc Engineering BV.
These trolleys are installed to give or take buckets and properly stow them on storage racks. A Stainless steel heavy duty cabinet is installed on deck to control all trolleys. A Siemens PLC is installed, including remote I/O stations on all trolleys. Trolleys are normally operated from the tower control room (TCR) or by radio.
Asisto part in this project:
- Stainless steel deck control cabinet, including Siemens PLC, Vacon Drives, brake resistors and video distribution
- 5 remote Profibus I/O stations, installed on trolleys, including Siemens Remote I/O and video multiplexer
- 5 sensor packages for trolleys, including Profibus angle transmitters and proximity switches
- 46 video cameras, including cabling
- Siemens PLC software in TIA Portal
- Siemens screen software in TIA Portal